|Call for abstracts now open|
Alzheimer Europe and Deutsche Alzheimer Gesellschaft invite you to submit abstracts for the upcoming 27th Alzheimer Europe Conference in Berlin, Germany.
Abstracts for oral and poster presentations in English are welcome in the following categories:
Deutsche Alzheimer Gesellschaft would also welcome abstracts in German for the following topics:
- Living with dementia - People with dementia, Carers of people with dementia, Sexuality and dementia, Migration and dementia
- Dementia care - Post-diagnostic support, Residential care, Care training, Home care and support
- Medical aspects - Diagnosis, Behavioural and psychological symptoms of dementia, People with dementia in hospitals, Treatment and management of dementia
- Legal issues - Ethical issues linked to dementia research, Proxy-decision making systems, Ethics of assistive technologies, End-of-life care and decisions
The call for abstracts will close on 30 April 2017. Click here for more information.
- Seltene Demenzformen
- Neue Wohnformen
- Demenz und Autofahren
As Berlin will be busy at the time of the 27th Alzheimer Europe conference, we would strongly advise to book your flights and accommodation early.
Alzheimer Europe has secured a number of rooms in the conference hotel, Estrel Berlin Hotel until 7 August 2017 with the special rates below:
- Single room 128.00€ per room/ per nigh excluding breakfast buffet 19.00€ per person / per day
- Double room 140.00€ per room/ per nigh excluding breakfast buffet 19.00€ per person / per day
For accomodation information please click here.
Follow the event on twitter #27AEC
The 27th AE Conference in Berlin received funding under an operating grant from the European Union’s Health Programme (2014-2020). Alzheimer Europe and Deutsche Alzheimer Gesellschaft e.V. gratefully acknowledge the support of all conference sponsors.