One week left to submit your abstract!
Alzheimer Europe and Muistiliitto are calling for abstracts for oral and poster presentations on the following subjects:
- New opportunities in care
- Architecture and design
- Care staff and work force
- Integrated care
- Palliative care
- Relationships and sexuality
- Residential care
- New opportunities in treatment and management
- Comorbidities in dementia
- Detection and diagnosis
- Informal carer support and training
- Living with dementia
- Psycho-social interventions
- Technology and dementia
- New opportunities in research
- Brain health and prevention
- Clinical trial recruitment and retention
- Economic cost of dementia
- Patient and public involvement in research
- Young onset dementia
- New opportunities in policy
- Awareness and anti-stigma campaigns
- Dementia-inclusive initiatives
- Ethical and legal issues in dementia
- LGBTQ+ community
- Minority ethnic groups
- National dementia strategies
DON'T MISS OUT!
The call for abstracts will close on 30 April 2023. Click here for more information.
Early bird registrations
Take advantage of the early bird registration fees until 30 June 2023 to attend in-person in Helsinki or virtually. Register with the early bird rates and benefit from the reduced in-person registration fee of EUR 400 instead of EUR 500.
The full registration fee includes:
- Admission to all in person and online sessions
- Access to on demand videos and posters after the conference till 31 January 2024
- Delegate bag and final programme
- Opening ceremony
- Welcome reception at Helsinki City Hall and transfer to the venue
- Scheduled coffee breaks and lunches on 16, 17 and 18 October
- Networking opportunities
- Access to the exhibition hall
A 30% discount is available for participants from low and middle income countries.
Special rates are also available for people with dementia, students and member associations of Alzheimer Europe. Click here for more information.
Watch the highlights video of #32AEC!
Follow the event on twitter #33AEC