3 weeks left to register!
Register before closing date of 9 October and benefit from the reduced registration fee of
Registrations to participate virtually will also be available. We want to ensure that you feel safe when attending and will therefore offer a free change to a virtual registration or a full cancellation, if travel or meeting restrictions make your in-person participation impossible.
The full registration fee includes:
- admission to all in-person and online sessions
- access to on demand videos and posters after the conference untill 31 January 2023
- delegate bag and final programme
- opening ceremony and welcome reception
- scheduled coffee breaks on all three days and lunches on 18 and 19 October
- networking opportunities
- access to the exhibition hall.
Special rates are available for people with dementia, students and member associations of Alzheimer Europe. Click here for more information.
The conference programme is now online!
Alzheimer Europe and Societatea Română Alzheimer would like to thank all those who submitted abstracts for the conference.
With nearly 400 presenters, and 42 sessions, we are very excited to present our programme for the 32nd Alzheimer Europe Conference.
You can see our detailed programme on our website.
Several airlines are offering their "meetings programmes" for this year's Alzheimer Europe Conference.
Find more information here on how to take advantages of the discounts they are offering all Alzheimer Europe delegates.
Follow the event on twitter #32AEC