|Three days left to submit your abstracts!|
Alzheimer Europe, CEAFA and Fundación Alzheimer España are calling for abstracts for the upcoming 28th Alzheimer Europe Conference in Barcelona, Spain.
Abstracts for oral and poster presentations in English are welcome in the following categories:
The call for abstracts will close on 30 April 2018. Click here for more information.
- Policies and strategies: Dementia strategies, Awareness campaigns, Cost/funding of dementia research and care, Global and European collaborations on dementia
- Care approaches: Art and dementia, Addressing behavioural and psychological symptoms of dementia, Palliative care, Assistive technologies
- Care services: Home care, Acute and hospital care, Day care and respite care, Nursing home care
- Rights and dementia-friendly society: Involving people with dementia, Disability and human rights approaches, Dementia-friendly initiatives, Consent and decision-making
- Genetics, prevention and treatment: Genetics, Modifiable risk factors and prevention, Nutrition, Pharmacological treatment
Early bird registration now open!
Take advantage of the early bird registration fee until 30 June 2018. Register now for the Alzheimer Europe Conference in Barcelona and benefit from the reduced registration fee of EUR 325 instead of EUR 400.
The full conference registration fee includes:
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Delegate bag and final programme including the abstract book
- Opening ceremony on 29 October
- Scheduled coffee breaks on 30 and 31 October
- Scheduled lunches on 30 and 31 October
Special rates are available for people with dementia, students, delegates from lower and middle-income countries and members of CEAFA or Fundación Alzheimer España . Click here for more information.
Alzheimer Europe was able to secure a number of rooms with special rates at the conference hotel Barceló Sants until 28 September 2018. Past this date, all unused rooms will be released and subject to new prices.
- Single room 170.00€ per room/ per nigh including breakfast buffet per person / per day
- Double room 190.00€ per room/ per nigh including breakfast buffet per person / per day
For accommodation information please click here.
Several airlines are offering their Meetings programmes for this year's Alzheimer Europe Conference, alongside one another.
To find more information on how to benefit from the discounted rates from oneworld, Lufthansa Group or Skyteam visit our Official carrier information page.
Follow the event on twitter #28AEC
The 28th AE Conference in Barcelona received funding under an operating grant from the European Union’s Health Programme (2014-2020). Alzheimer Europe, CEAFA and Fundación Alzheimer España gratefully acknowledge the support of all conference sponsors.