Online registrations are open until 19 October. Don't miss your chance, register now for the Alzheimer Europe Conference in Barcelona!
The full conference registration fee includes:
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Delegate bag and final programme including the abstract book
- Opening ceremony on 29 October
- Scheduled coffee breaks on 30 and 31 October
- Scheduled lunches on 30 and 31 October
Special rates are available for people with dementia, students, delegates from lower and middle-income countries and members of CEAFA or Fundación Alzheimer España . Click here for more information.
Accommodation, 1 week left to book your room at the conference hotel
Alzheimer Europe was able to secure a number of rooms with special rates at the conference hotel Barceló Sants until 28 September 2018. Past this date, all unsold rooms will be released and subject to new prices.
- Single room 170.00€ per room/ per night including breakfast buffet per person / per day
- Double room 190.00€ per room/ per night including breakfast buffet per person / per day
For accommodation information please click here.
Detailed programme and abstracts
Our detailed programme is now online, discover our speakers, planning, presentation titles and abstracts - click here for more information
You can also find all details of the conference on our mobile app and start interacting with delegates and speakers.
Download Attendify our official mobile app and join the event community, event name "28th AE Conference". https://attendify.com/app/iaa2wt/
Several airlines are offering their Meetings programmes for this year's Alzheimer Europe Conference, alongside one another.
To find more information on how to benefit from the discounted rates from oneworld, Lufthansa Group or Skyteam visit our Official carrier information page.
Follow the event on twitter #28AEC